Data-preparation Software for
Import of CAD-data (STL- format)
for part to be printed.
Slicing of part and support structure
and preview of contour data in each layer.
Simulation-based tailored hatching strategies
to reduce support volume and part distortion.
Generation of light-weight support structures
to reduce the total mass of needed supports.
Conventional hatching strategies
(stripes, islands, bilinear, etc.).
Visualization & Export
Visualization of the hatches and contours.
Export of slicing and hatching data
in the build-job format.
Step 1 -
- Select your preset and layer thickness
- Import of any part and corresponding support structure in the common file format
- Easily reorient the components on the building platform
Step 2 -
- Adjust the overhang angle and generate supports
- Customize cone- and tip parameters of your supports
- See real time visualization and make instant adjustments
Step 3 -
- Fast slicing
- Preview of every part contour
Step 4 -
- Use our simulation-based Hatching and get an advantage over the competion – be support-free and save costs
- Simulation-based approaches allow to optimize the hatching strategy corresponding to the individual part geometry
- The new strategies enable an adaptive orientation that helps to reduce distortion, avoids overheating and optimizes thermal management
Step 5 -
Analysis & Export
- Analyze the duration of the build-job (Hatching time, Jump Delay, Scan Delay)
- Analyze the number and lenghts of Hatches
- Export of data in the build-job format like CLI-file
Your Data-Preparation Software
Export build-job data file from GENESIS
Import CLI Data File
Import build-job data into your 3D-printer
Perform the build-job and print your parts support-free
How can I use data generated by GENESIS for my 3D-printer?
In order to perform a build-job on your printer, the build-job data prepared by GENESIS has to be imported into your printer in a proper format.
GENESIS exports build-job data in CLI or CLI+ format. If your 3D-printer is able to import CLI or CLI+ file formats, you can start manufacturing of support-free parts on your 3D-printer.
In case, if your 3D-printer saves a build-job data in a specific format, which differs from the CLI or CLI+ ones, please contact us and correspond us the details of your printer-specific data format. We will quickly develop and provide you a data exporter, which will save the build-job data in the format which matches for your 3D-printer.